Confirming Your Appointment
Once our staff have received your request, we will reply to you within a 24-hour period. All requests will be replied to you via e-mail only. Please be patient, your request is important to us and we will reply as soon as possible.
Requests for appointments are ONLY valid once you have received a reply confirmation e-mail from our staff. Please do not assume an appointment is booked and valid without notification from our office.
- Office Appointments are available Mon – Fri between 9:30am and 4:30pm.
- Appointment hours may vary due to emergencies and hospital scheduling.
- Telephones are answered Mon-Fri between 9:30am-4:00pm (closed from 12:30-1:30pm)
- After Hours Contact Numbers
- Office visits are by appointment only.
- Please bring your Ontario Health Card and all prescription medications to each and every appointment.
- We require 24 hours notice of an appointment cancellation.